Keeping you safe
Our patients are at the heart of everything we do. So rest assured, that we continue to take every precaution to keep you safe during these challenging times. We know that you depend on us to look after your hearing, and especially in times like these, we want to ensure that you have total peace of mind about your hearing care and our ongoing support. We are extremely thankful for the amazing efforts of our healthcare professionals.
We continue to monitor the situation regularly and adhere to current guidelines from our regulatory bodies and Public Health England, so we can provide the best possible care to you and your family. All our practices are fully compliant with Public Health England, The College Optometrists and the BSA (British Society of Audiology) guidance on hygiene control measures and patient safety during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Based on current guidelines, we can see patients by appointment, offer remote care wherever possible, and be available by email or phone if you require any help from our team.
The steps we take to protect you
- All our team wear appropriate PPE
- We sanitise all communal areas and all our equipment between appointments
- We limit the number of patients allowed into our clinics
- Hand sanitizer is available for all our patients
- We screen all our patients for COVID-19 symptoms in the 24 hours before before they attend an appointment
- We kindly ask all our patients to wear a face mask throughout their appointment
- If you have Covid-19 symptoms, we ask you not to enter our practices, but to phone us for advice on what to do. If you are worried about your symptoms, please visit www.nhs.uk
- Whenever possible, we ensure we sit 2 meters away from you, and your family member, or friend, who we encourage to be with you for support, during your appointment.
- We regularly undertake risk assessments to ensure our patient safety.
Please know the guidance
Before attending one of our practices for your next appointment, we would be grateful if you would review the most up to date Government guidance www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
Please bear with us
As we keep you safe, it may take us a little longer when you visit for your appointment, for us to sanitise our equipment, regularly disinfect door handles and so on. Please use the hand sanitizer upon entering and leaving our practices and observe the social distancing measures in place. To reduce close contact between patients, we may need to rearrange furniture in our waiting areas, to ensure they are spaced further apart than usual.
Thank you for your patience.